Our Policies and Terms of Business
Below is a list of our policies and terms of business but not limited to. Please call for further details. By booking a car with us, you agree to the following:
Reservations: Minimum of 24 hour advance notice is preferred.
Minimum service charge: $30
Stop over: $10 for each stop over(s), stop over must be less than 15 minutes.
Wait time charges: $10.00 per 15 minutes, waiting charges do not starts until 20 minutes past scheduled pickup time.
Round trip waiting charges: $40.00 an hour (one hour waiting is free in a round trip.)
Terminal to Terminal Charges: $10.
Children & Car Seat: No charge for car seat but 24 hours in advance notice required, please specify what type of car seat is required. Children below age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tolls and Parking: All tolls & parking’s within pickup location and destination are customer responsibility. Additional $10 will be added for parking to all pickups from airport terminals.
Car Capacity: Car shall not be loaded beyond its seating and loading capacity. Larger items like which cannot be loaded are not permitted. Our drivers are always willing to help, feel free to request assistance in loading or carrying.
No Show up Charges: Full amount will be charged in case of no show up at pickup location. If picking up from Airport please do not leave the baggage claim area at the airport in order to avoid no show up charges. Full fare will be charged for no show up.
Lost & Found: We make best effort at the time of drop off to inspect our vehicle for any items left inside the car but it is customer’s responsibility to double check the vehicle to make sure you have all your belongings. Michigan Airport Cars does not bear any liability for loss or damage of your luggage or any hand-carried items such as mobile phones, cameras, purses, etc. You are solely responsible to take care of them. If you believe you might have left something in the car please contact Michigan Airport Cars as soon as possible, we will than coordinate with driver and if we found the item as described by you then we will arrange return of your item. The transportation cost for returning the item will be customer’s responsibility.
Car breakdown or Delays: Michigan Airport car is not responsible for the below but not limited to:
- For delays or loss of service to the destination and/or terminals due to weather conditions.
- For delays or loss of service to pickup because of weather conditions.
- In case of mechanical breakdown.
- Breakdowns / Flight terminations due to weather and unsafe road conditions are not cancellable or refundable, Please inform us if your flight or pick up time is likely to be re-scheduled.
- Delays due to constructions and detours
- Delays due to accidents on expressway
- For damage caused by sub-contractors
- Cancellation prior to 5 hours before the scheduled pick up time is acceptable, but a charge of minimum $10 will be made per cancellation.
- Cancellation request will not be accepted if less than 5 hours left for your scheduled pickup, full fare will be charged.
- Please contact us if you have any cancellation related questions.
- All reservations require separate cancellation.
- Service termination:The driver may terminate trip services at any time due to inappropriate behavior of the customer. There will be a full service charge applied in this case.
- Alcohol consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. The driver has the right to terminate your ride without a refund if he feels any such malicious activity or foul behavior from you.
- The customer will be responsible for any fines.
- Smoking inside the car is not allowed.
Gratuity: 20% gratuity will be added to the fare. All listed fares are based on one way for (up to 4 people) from DTW Airport. Gratuity, stopover, toll, parking, airport fee $10, etc. are not included. Please call for further details.
Policies and rates are subject to change without prior notice.